1 - Base holders
There are 3 different holder types.
- Standard with clamping surface
- XL, for the use of much stronger springs
2 - Inserts
An Insert is choosen from the table below, and must be mounted in a holder. The inserts have an alignment into which the blade will be put. The bigger the bore diameter, the bigger the distance of the alignment to the appliance axis.
|E00||0,8 - 2,5|
|E05||2,5 - 3,5|
|E10||3,5 - 4,5|
|E15||4,5 - 5,5|
|E20||5,5 - 6,5|
|E25||6,5 - 7,5|
3 - BladesThe blades are the consumable parts which one can renew. The durability depends on the workpiece material (approx. 5000 parts at average-hard steel). There are different sizes and forms available:
- Regular form: one-sided sharp, only deburring of inside edges
- Special form /B: on both sides sharp, deburring outside and inside
- Special form /25: for cross-drilled holes into very tight through holes
|S08||0,8 - 1,0|
|S10||1,0 - 1,2|
|S12||1,2 - 1,5|
|S15||1,5 - 2,0|
|S20||2,0 - 2,5|
|S23||2,5 - 7,5|
In addition, we can deliver special forms, which are adapted to a specific application.
4 - SpringsThere are 8 types of springs.
4 for the standard holders and 4 for the XL holder.
The choice of the spring is vital for the deburring success.
|F63||extra strong, standard|
|F100||extra strong, XL|