Drill hole in plain areasThe simpliest case
Drill hole in vaulted areas
Like cross holes in pipes. To deburr very vaulted edges properly, you should use the special blade form /25.
Derburring beneath sidesIt is possible to deburr drill holes witch are tight at a side, by adjusting the reach limit.
Example for the deburring of a 2.2mm drill hole workpiece material 11SMn30K
- Configure the tool with the insert E00 and the blade S20 ( S20/B to deburr both edges )
- Drive very fast to the outer drilled hole edge.
- In case you wish to deburr the outer edge (special form /B ), drive forward with low feed until the outer blade edge comes free.
- Then drive forward fast until the blade stock lies tight at the drilled hole side.
- Drive back with low feed again until the outer blade edge comes free. then drive out very fast,
- The deburring operation lasts approx. 3 seconds.